Request a Repair
In the case of EMERGENCIES
Such as Gas Leaks, Floods, Heating Failure please call our lettings team on 01914274959
IN THE EVENT OF A GAS LEAK PLEASE:
- Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in.
- Turn off the gas at the mains tap, which is usually near the meter.
- Leave the property.
- Phone the National Gas Emergencies number on 0800 111 999. Only use a mobile phone from outside the property. The number is free and available 24 hours a day.
- Follow the advice given by the emergency adviser.
- Wait outside for a gas engineer to arrive.
- If you are feeling unwell, visit your GP or hospital immediately. Tell them you may have been exposed to a gas leak or carbon monoxide poisoning.
For all other NON EMERGENCY REPAIRS
We have made it quick and easy for you to report non major repairs. Our repair reporting system is available through smartphone, tablet and computer without download.
FASTER FIXES help us fix your issues quickly and efficiently.
EASY TRACKING you get a time and date stamped record of your repair request.